Where is the best city to work as a registered nurse?
The Clip: Top 10 Best Cities For Registered Nurses
- When you're choosing where to work, what factors do you take into account?
- Many nurses focus only on salary, however this awesome blog post by SpareFoot went one deeper by factoring in: "Salary as a percentage of home price" and "Rent as a percentage of income".
- What were the results?
Houston, TX comes in at #1 with
- "Average annual salary: $78,000"
- "Salary as a percentage of home price: 55%"
- "Rent as a percentage of income: 13.8%"
- #2 - #10 in order are: Tulsa, OK | Dallas, TX | Seattle, WA | San Antonio, TX | Los Angeles, CA | Austin, TX | Baltimore, MD | Phoenix, AZ | San Diego, CA
- Further Reading: To see the full list of cities and their data, head to the original article here:
- How does your salary compare?
- Find out with our Free Nurse Salary Estimator Tool.