Best gifts for nurses to help her wake up
Because phone calls, inconsistent scheduling, your snoring, or the lawnmowers and construction workers outside (if she works nights) have left her groggy and disoriented
- I've owned this product for a little over a year, and absolutely loved it. There's nothing more jarring then having your good night sleep interrupted with loud and annoying alarm clock beeping.
- The Philips wake-up light Which has an average of 4.1 out of 5 stars with 3707 customer reviews, wakes you up by turning the light on at a dim level and slowly increasing the intensity to mimic the rising sun.
- Then at the time you are supposed to wake up, it plays a soothing tune, but surprisingly does the job of waking me up. you definitely do not need a deafening alarm to wake up in the morning. this wake up light, will help you start your day right.
I am a total coffee snob, and I will be the first to admit it. I even have the whole hipster pour over coffee setup, which I love.
That being said when the nurse in your life is in the middle of back to back to back 12-hour shifts, she does not have the time to heat the water up to a perfect temperature, grind the beans, and spend the next 5 to 10 minutes meticulously pouring the water over the freshly ground beans.
Sometimes you need your drugs in an IV push and you need it now. Which is why I recommend a Nespresso machine. With this machine, you can make a perfect espresso shot in seconds, and the out the door in no time, without having to waste time or money stopping by a Starbucks on the way to work.
- As far as flavoring for the nespresso machine goes, I recommend coffee lab however at the time of this writing they are unavailable.
- If this product does not get back on the shelves, I recommend a product i'm currently using and loving
- Nespresso Compatible Gourmet Coffee Capsules - 120 Pod Variety Pack - for Original Line Nespresso Machine - Bestpresso Brand Certified Genuine Espress