Best gifts for nurses to get ready faster
Because even though she doesn’t have the time to get ready, she also doesn’t want to hear people say “you look tired!” for the next 12 hours.
Best Dry Shampoo - Drybar
- As a dude, I am woefully underqualified to make hair and makeup recommendations, so all of the following products are products that my wife uses and loves who regularly gets ready in 15 minutes or less in the morning.
- Details - Extend your blowout with Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo! Lightweight and easy to use, the micro powder blends in perfectly with hair color, leaving no white residue behind! Detox is perfect to combat thin, flat or oily hair. It adds lift and body to roots that need a boost. Detox also deodorizes dirty hair.
- One reviewer said: "This is my favorite dry shampoo of all time and I have used many different brands! It is difficult to find a good one. Many dry shampoos left my hair oily or sticky...even more so than before I sprayed it which makes no sense because dry shampoo is supposed to have the opposite effect. But this dry shampoo leaves my hair feeling oil-free and dry."
- A reviewer said: "A staple in my home of 3 girls, which is a problem as we tend to keep running out. Trust me on this. Takes away the frizz without making the hair seem oily and flat. My girls and I are all 3 addicts."
- Another said, "Smell good. I go to the gym everyday it make my hair to dry and tangled. This product resolve my problem I don't need to wash my hair everyday.
- 24 Bright LED vanity ring lights around magnified mirror to allow makeup in the dark
- 5x Magnification, ideal for viewing exceptional detail for makeup application, eyebrow tweezing and etc.
- Rechargeable via micro USB, no need to replace the batteries.
- Reviewers say:
- "It's pricey but is nice to have in my purse for touchups and the product is top notch! The only other complaint (minor) is it's heavier then I expected, so does weigh down my purse a bit"
- "Bigger than I expected, which is great. But some of the eyeshadows came broken. Not a huge deal, but still.... Colors are great. Love having everything in one palette. This will be great to take on vacation with me, instead of my individual pieces."