Flo's Cookie Jar: Helping RN Students Through Tough Times
The Clip: Because even nurses need a helping hand.
- Led by the California Student Nurses Association, "Flo's Cookie Jar provides emergency grants-in-aid to pre-licensure RN students facing a one-time need that otherwise would force them to leave school."
- Things the organization does:
- "Paying the bill for a one-time personal or family emergency that could otherwise cause the student to leave school."
- "Helping a low-income first-semester student cover the costs of starting the RN program - textbooks, lab costs, uniforms and equipment fees that are more than they anticipated."
- It's a great org and we applaud their efforts in supporting the underserved!
- Click here for more info on Flo's Cookie Jar
Know of any other awesome nursing-related organizations that we should feature on The Clip?
Let us know in the comments below!