Book Giveaway | I'm Here: Compassionate Communication in Patient Care
FREE BOOK GIVEAWAY
(extended until 2/1/2018)
We recently interviewed Marcus Engel on the Project Nurse Podcast (episode 14) and were so blown away by his story, we purchased 25 autographed copies of his book "I'm Here: Compassionate Communication in Patient Care" and we are giving them away to our readers!
Who is Marcus?
- Marcus is a former trauma patient who tragically lost his vision while sustaining multiple fractures through his body in a motor vehicle accident involving a drunk driver.
- During his extensive hospitalization Marcus experienced a level of care that would shape his life forever.
- Marcus has channeled his patient experience into a career as an author. He has authored four books which are being used by scores of nursing schools, med schools and allied health care programs to teach strategies for excellent patient care.
- He holds a Master’s Degree in Narrative Medicine from Columbia University. He was granted a 2014 fellowship by the Narrative Medicine program and is currently an adjunct faculty member at University of Notre Dame.
- He is a Certified Patient Experience Professional through the Beryl Institute, and a Certified Speaking Professional through the National Speakers Association — a designation that has only been achieved by 1,000 professional speakers since the certification’s inception over 30 years ago
How to get your FREE autographed book
- Tell us what it's like being a caregiver in your organization using the questionnaire below.
- Share this post on any of your social media accounts using the links at the bottom of the page.
- And that's it! We will select 25 of the best responses and mail the winners their free signed copy of the book!
Step 1: Tell your story
You can view your response and compare it with other caregivers on Clipboard Health after the giveaway.