From MyBitterPill: How Prostitution is Better Than Nursing
From the hilarious ladies at My Bitter Pill, a funny nurse blog created by RNs who found that "sarcasm can get you through the worst of times". Words that all of us as nurses can identify with. So without further ado, I present to you:
Top Reasons Prostitution is Better Than Nursing
1. You still have to work nights, but at least you get to spend it on your back.
2. No charting!
3. You only have to keep them alive for 30 minutes- not 12 hours.
4. Pillow therapy means something completely different.
5. The only person to micromanage you is your pimp.
6. You only have to service one person at a time
7. Evidence-based practice? They “finish.”
8. The only thing better than wearing scrubs to work, is wearing nothing to work. .
9. If someone pees on you, you can charge extra.
10. Groin management is welcomed and not feared.
11. If you get hit as a prostitute, you can press charges.
12. Patient satisfaction? No surveys!! (See #7.)
13. Frequent fliers mean you’re doing a good job, not a bad one.
14. Cash tips.
15. You actually get paid when someone tells you, “hey honey! Look at THIS.”
16. STDS are easier to clear up than C-Diff or MRSA.
For more hilarious posts check out MyBitterPill.com