Former Cedar's Nurse Sues Surgeon
Check out the original source of the video and news report here.
The Clip: Alleged attack in the OR of a Cedars Sinai's affiliated facility.
- A video was released of a surgeon appearing to shove a former charge nurse of the facility named Paula Rickey.
- You can watch the video and judge for yourself, but it looks like the surgeon pushed the back of her head as she was walking away.
- According to the news article, and the nurse: "Rickey waited a month to report the alleged attack. When she came forward with her story, she said she was punished. "I was retaliated against," she said. "They made me work on a separate floor. They accommodated him. They reduced my work hours."
- Another shocking allegation in the case is Rickey's statement that the surgeon told Rickey he could push her because she "likes the abuse."
- What do you think of the video? Have you experienced anything like this in your facility? Share your thoughts in the comments below!